objections to the key concepts

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2013
      eduard,

      Are your objections to existential concepts because they aren't differentiated enough from common sense and cultural moral norms or due to the fact that they don't emphasize happiness enough? A commitment to one's projects can bring happiness, so superficially there is little difference between an ideologue and an existentialist. If your objections are based on the argument that these concepts don't offer a general solution to evil, then this argument is flatly opposed to that of the individual's freedom and responsibility.

      Mary
    • eduardathome
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2013
        Where do you get the idea that I have objection to existential concepts?? I
        am using the concept of authenticity. I am not objecting to it.

        I am not saying that the concept of authenticity doesn't offer a general
        solution to evil or the opposite. I have not even broached the subject of
        "solutions". You are arguing against stuff which I have not said.