Re: [existlist] Existentialism in the hole

  • eduardathome
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7 4:51 PM
      I guess I agree with the existential concept of authenticity which started
      all this. Moussa in Mali is being authentic and that is the danger. You
      can discuss things with him to reach some more suitable solution. He is
      there to flog and rape women and cut the hands and feet off thieves. It is
      what he and other terrorists are at the base. They enjoy this stuff, so
      their is no turning them with pleas or whatever. You can only turn them by
      putting a bullet in their heads.