Re: [existlist] Re: Defense,drones and dingbats

  • eduardathome
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 6 2:43 PM
      There was an episode of the TV series "Trailer park boys" where they are
      trying to bring marijuana across the US-New Brunswick border. A swat team
      turns up along FBI, border patrol and whatever else there was on US side.
      They had all their weapons along with appropriate acronyms on the back of
      their jackets. There was only one Canadian cop and he was drunk. It points
      out the "security and police" culture south of the border. The problem is
      that there is tons of money for this stuff. It would have seemed ludicrous
      to send down a $1's worth of gas to do the same thing. If you can afford a
      sledge hammer ... why not??