Questions for Merlin

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2013
      I know you like a questions foremat so here goes.
      What is your comment on finding your ancient king. Was Shakespere right in painting him a killer and cad?
      Do you have US drones in England? It has come out that the killer drones are stationed in Saudi. The base is remote and secret. With your countries general acceptance of cameras, would you be bothered by more intrusive methods from above.
      And finally ,I see you are about to accept same sex marriage. What do you think of that? My state was one of the first to accept it here and we have had few negative repurcussions. A British view is hard to find here unless you want to listen to Richard Quest and he is a bit bombastic for me. Thanks,Bill