Re: [existlist] Do the map

  • eduardathome
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 4, 2013
      I mean by "fatalism" that in all life, shit happens. As soon as you take
      the road less travelled, you are off on a different direction, from which
      you can't return. But then one road is as good as another. And overall ...
      You live; you die; and you do what you can. There is no point is saying
      that it was a lot of "trouble". Johnson was right in his comment. He chose
      the path he took. He could have take another path, but nothing is guarantee
      there either.

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 4, 2013
        Drones are going to cause havoc in the sky with commercial aircraft. The
        cost much less than helicopters and every radio and TV station in town will
        want one. And then the police, fire departments and Homeland Security.
        When OJ goes driving down the highway in Los Angeles again, he will be
        followed by a dozen or so drones all bumping into each other and into
        aircraft landing/taking off at LAX.