Re: [existlist] Re: [TheBecoming] Fw: The soul,re;latest missive.

  • eduardathome
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2013
      Or perhaps you only think so.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: devindersingh gulati
      Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2013 12:05 AM
      To: TheBecoming@yahoogroups.com ; greenlogic@yahoogroups.com ;
      seerseeker@yahoogroups.com ; TheRampaPath@yahoogroups.com ;
      Wisdom-l@yahoogroups.com ; GnosticThought@yahoogroups.com ;
      existlist@yahoogroups.com ; esotericismspirituality@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [existlist] Re: [TheBecoming] Fw: The soul,re;latest missive.

      All physical life has the vital as its origin. The vital has the mental
      reality as its origin. The mental itself has another origin. And so on.
      Nothing can be manifested upon earth physically unless it has at its origin
      a higher truth. Otherwise the world would not exist. If it were something
      flat, having its origin in itself, it would very soon cease to exist. It is
      because there is a force, an energy that drives, behind the manifestation
      that life continues to exist. Otherwise it would soon exhaust itself.
      There is only one Origin. This Origin is the Truth at its perfection, for it
      is the only thing that truly exists. It has exteriorised itself, projected
      itself, scattered itself, and by so doing has produced what we see, a mass
      of very fine, very brilliant brains in search of that which they have not
      yet found and which they find at last; for what they are in search of is
      within them.
      There is what we call the Truth, the foundation of all things, because if
      that was not there nothing would be. There is nothing which does not carry
      within it an eternal Truth, otherwise it would not be. The universe would
      not exist for one thousandth part of a second if it did not contain in
      itself a Truth.
      You represent a little mass of agglomerate substance that forms your self.
      Enter into that and find the key. You cannot say: "That is beyond me, that
      is too great for me." Go within the little person and you will find the key
      that opens all the doors.

      > JACOB: These higher souls are,of course,dependent on higher forms of
      > matter-basedentities.
      The highest truth of curse is not matter based.