Re: [existlist] Re: [TheBecoming] Re: [Wisdom-l] anadi - layers of the heart

  • eduardathome
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2013
      Or perhaps it's all an illusion. You just think you jumped from here to
      there, and when you jump back you convince yourself that you have been
      somewhere. Like, I can jump to Cuba and convince myself I was warm for a
      moment or so.

      From: Pat Louise Davies <pld@...>
      Subject: [Wisdom-l] open heart Re: Adyashanti from Falling into Grace
      To: Wisdom-l@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 10:41 AM

      As some friends go
      thru some deep suffering, this quote was inspiring. Some phrase
      below were especially so for me ~ Thank you, PL
      ---------- ( questions below...)

      ..."The deeper
      we see into the reality of things, the more out heart opens to include
      everything, because if we're really feeling into our deepest reality and
      the heart isn't something that would want to escape from what is here and
      rather, our hearts are already embracing everything. We can allow our hearts
      be big enough to be broken...."

      ..."There is
      nobility and beauty even when human beings are suffering. Our hearts do not
      want them to suffer; we want to save them, but the heartbreak is that we
      do that. The quality of our love, the openness of our heart, still does have
      profound effect on the world and others in it. Our hearts just can't control
      it†nor would they ever want to."

      The questions :