A Paper on Consciousness, Time, and Pre-Spacetime

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2013
      A Paper on Consciousness, Time, and Pre-Spacetime
      as Consciousness finds it to be.

      by

      Dick Richardson

      West Somerset, UK.

      Jan 2010

      for

      (1) Journal of Consciousness Exploration & Research.

      (2) Prespacetime Journal

      (3) Scientific GOD Institute

      Introductory Preface.

      My own field of analysis is that of Consciousness Studies, and the study
      of self. This really kicked off into a private passion back in 1941/42
      at the mere age of three owing to spontaneous exceptional conscious
      experiences at that age. But one hardly had the wherewithal to get very
      far with it at that age. However, that line of personal (not academic)
      study intermingled with a great interest in Physics by the age of twenty
      four when encountering a three hour spontaneous exceptional experience
      in which time and change did not feature. It went beyond time; beyond
      the personality and beyond the power to think or remember anything of
      this life here. It was then that I first wrote the sentence: `Once
      upon a Time there was a Time when there was no Time, and I was
      there'. This of course was all simply noted down as in a private
      diary of events, and never with any intentions of it being seen by
      anybody.

      The experiences were all so charged with a passion and delight, and to
      say nothing of revealing and life enhancing, that some time later I
      found myself writing poems of all these events from the age of three
      onwards. As if it was a kind of psychological regurgitation or discharge
      which would not let me drop it. One day however, the poems (99 of them)
      were found by somebody and distributed by him (a member of MENSA)
      without my permission or knowing of it. That resulted in my receiving a
      telegram from The International Centre for Theoretical Physics in
      Trieste asking me to contact them and give them my telephone number and
      home address. On doing this the founder and director of it, the Noble
      Prize winner in Physics, Professor Abdus Salam, requested a private
      day-long meeting in Oxford. Which we did. This culminated in him being
      the first to insist that I write all these things out again in prose
      books; because he himself knew some degree of this himself but knew that
      there was more than he had found. I was very reluctant to do this, and
      saw no point in doing it. But over the months there came much pressure
      and persuasion from a number of sources, including himself still. So I
      did.

      The Understanding from Hindsight.

      As a little boy I asked myself many question, such as: Given that
      consciousness exists and is axiomatic and unarguable, then what exists
      for consciousness to become conscious of. Also; What is the real
      relationship between the Observer and the Observed. Even at the age of
      three I found myself asking the questions: What am I; Why am I here: Why
      am I me: Where do I come from and Why. I was not even aware then that
      Man had been asking these same questions ever since we existed in caves.
      I could not even read at that age. The questions just came to me
      naturally, and I assumed every child asked them.

      However, with the then culmination of the timeless conscious experience,
      which I came to call, The Mystic Death and Resurrection Event, which
      itself was a reunion of two parts of myself, and via a third part of
      myself (the subconscious mind) and thus revealing Three parts of our
      emanation. A Trinity of our being. So I discovered that we were
      constructed in a trinity of being, and that we were the link and the
      conduit between Time and Eternity. I use the word Eternity to mean not
      the sum of all time but the total lack of moving time and changing
      events. Hence Primordial Time and Primordial Consciousness – The I
      AM which exists in Eternity. Before Time and Space was, I was there.
      Hence I also came to write the sentence: The Mind and Consciousness of
      Man is ever tied to the cross of Time and Eternity. All due to
      experience, not theory or beliefs, or an idea, but by direct experience
      of those realms of BEING. None of it can be proved other than by way of
      living it. That is all the proof one needs. They were all axiomatic
      and unarguable, for one was THERE in them. And one existed in them and
      saw them all in a three dimensions each of a three dimensional structure
      of width breadth depth (and colour). So, all this stuff exists for
      consciousness to become conscious of. So I think of that Eternity as
      like the analogy of a Well, or a Spring, and from which Time and
      extended space emanate as like a flowing river from the inner dead
      central core of being, the spring of eternity. However, this was not all
      of it; but only one half of it. Thus, at this point there was still an
      alienation and gap in comprehension.

      The Later Unfolding of Awareness.

      None of the findings thus far answered a thing about our relationship
      with objectivity and the world around us and the physical universe. For
      all that first twenty years of experience and inner learning was about
      ME, us, the human mind and what we are and what we are made of and from
      whence we come. But none of it was about the stuff `out there'.
      Neither was I ever expecting to find any such a connection. But I did,
      twenty years later; and also spontaneously. This could be said to be
      the most profound event of all of it, and to my knowledge it has never
      ever been written about. The most profound in the sense that it knits it
      all together, the outer with the inner; the observer with the observed.
      And there is no gap and there is no alienation of the parts. Thus a
      union (not a reunion) with the Observer and the Observed, or
      subjectivity and Objectivity, or I and Thou. It all became one whole
      vortex of energy extending from a point of no duration and extension to
      encompass all space and time – like a dance or music. And even
      though the one wholeness was constructed into a duality of the observer
      and the observed. Consciousness has to have a content.

      When writing this out in books as requested to do I received a number
      death threats. And not a jot in the way of thanks at that time. Not that
      I was looking for any thanks and the death threats did not bother me
      anyway for I was expecting hostility anyway. One is ridiculed by all
      people; by religions, by science and by psychology. So one is really
      alone with this stuff. What I never came to write out was The Double
      Vortex Theory of Emanation. For if they could not even accept that then
      they would not even read this, so I never bothered to write it out.
      However, these things are not simply about the experience of them, nor
      about anything which one writes about them, they are plainly a living
      part in the shift of conscious awareness toward a new understanding and
      paradigm regard to the nature of our being. A new way of being in the
      world. A primordial innate drive which is an implicate order and a part
      of the unfolding in Time of what the principle and essence of it is in
      Eternity – in Prespacetime or Proto-Physics and Proto-Consciousness
      and LIFE. Life is not just about BEING it is also about BECOMING, and we
      are central to that process, because we are life, and consciousness
      flows through our being; both in Time and in Eternity. The purpose seen
      as being that of our own mind being central to the fulfilment of LIFE
      itself, not just us. Ab Aeterno Ad Hoc. Don't ask what life can do
      for you; ask yourself what you can do for it. The Mind and Consciousness
      of Man is the meeting ground of inner and outer dimensions. And only
      through I can it be known. The observer is central to all that exists.

      You will not be loved for saying these things. Yet they are there to
      find, to live, to know and to understand. So whilst the abuse and the
      death threats role on, one is living that new way of being in the world.
      And they cannot touch one and they cannot even find me for I am
      intangible unto the detection powers of the five external senses and the
      tools brought forth to enhance them. Thus it is the case that when
      Physicists and Mystics get together then all mayhem is let loose and the
      boats rock on the ruffled waves of convention :- ) And so it does. Maybe
      that is why they get us to write it instead of them; for we are not
      important :- ) We can take it.

      Scientific Proofs?

      At present, to the best of my knowledge, the scientific methodology and
      its tools cannot even find this, let alone prove it in some kind of
      repeatable experiment. What kind of science and potentials for studying
      phenomena will exist in a thousand years time? I have no idea and it is
      a waste of time guessing, guessing games are of no interest to me. But
      even now science has many axioms which it cannot prove, yet it fully
      accepts them. Added to which science looks `out there', not
      `in here'. They will not find me and consciousness out there.
      Personally I am a great fan and advocate of the scientific methodology,
      and all its investigations which it can get at; and one day they will
      get us out there among the stars. But not yet.

      However, what one has to keep in mind here is two things. One is that
      scientists are human beings and the other is that these things of which
      I speak are axiomatic and need no objective proof. So even a scientist
      on finding these things would neither need or require objective proof.
      They all seem to overlook that fact as yet. But be that as it is what
      will science be able to get at in millennia to come? Who knows. I fell
      that they will come to realize the same as I did, and which brings us to
      one more topic – The Essence of No Created Thing.

      The Untouchable Frontier.

      This is an aspect of all this which I steer clear of, because in large
      part it is irrelevant even mentioning it. Thinking about it privately
      can help however. Bu keeping in mind that this is THINK stuff, not
      direct experience stuff. Although in other ways it is partly
      experiential stuff, by way of FEEL. However, it would be so far out of
      the existing paradigm that it is not worth mentioning. But, let us have
      a go at it anyway.

      In the books (see The Mystical Gnosis Event and the Human Situation, a
      free download from www.psychognosis.net <http://www.psychognosis.net/> .
      ) there is a whole chapter devoted to Essences; and I cannot write all
      that again here. But this is also central to latent sensory enhancement
      of awareness and external sensory data or perception input – being
      aware of more both within us and all around us. I mentioned back when
      writing the initial exegesis that there was `something' about
      that eternal dimension of being which `was not there', yet could
      be known OF there and in a strange way FELT. So, whatever that uncreated
      `whatever' of NO THING would be independent of all things which
      exist is not only a silly question but it is an irrelevant one. It
      could never be answered or got at. And yet in a way it CAN be got at.
      Not in form but in Essence and in understanding, comprehension. In the
      second major event of my life which brought it all back to earth, what I
      call either The Reciprocal Convergence or the Consummatum on Earth
      Event, one found the same `stuff and essence' OUT THERE and one
      fond in the timeless domain IN THERE, in Eternity. The same thing. And
      not only was it in my own physical frame but in every phenomena found to
      be out there in space and time. It was in ALL the things, all the forms.
      But at its centre there was this totally intangible Essential Quality
      and Principle. Could science ever possibly tap into that? I don't
      know. Maybe, maybe not.

      I mentioned in the books that everything communicate with us, a blade of
      grass, a tree, a river, a star, it all communicates with us. But folks
      seem to expect verbal communication. It is where their thinking and
      understanding is at. Bu that form of communication would be useless for
      we would not be experiencing it. But this way we are not only
      experiencing it but we are also FEELING it directly. That FEELING it IS
      our communication with NO THING made. It has been said by others, and I
      found it to be true; that only things in time and space which were not
      made in time and space can go back beyond time and space where they come
      from. They are thongs both of Time and Eternity, just as Consciousness
      is and just as Life is.

      Will scientists ever come to know this? Yes, definitely, because the are
      LIFE. Will it be proved to them? Yes definitely because they are Life.
      Will they be able to prove it to anybody else by way of some kind of
      experiment and objective proof? I do not think so; but in a million
      years time who knows. But I doubt it. And if they cannot then it would
      not make a jot of difference anyway. Even today they cannot prove that
      consciousness exists, yet that is all they ever know anything by way of
      and they accept it because it is axiomatic and uncontradictable.
      Personally, and I may be wrong, but me thinks there will come a time
      when science does not try to prove everything; especially that which is
      proved to them on the inside by experience, they will accept that parts
      of life and being are mysterious, and leave it at that.

      Many years ago in the early books I made the prediction that there would
      always, always always be Mystery. One will just have to wait and see in
      eons to come. If I were to bet on it then I know my money would be safe;
      for there are some things which can indeed be understood, but never got
      at. I cannot even get at a thought, and yet civilisations are built on
      them. Science works, so does Mystery; for with a little mystery around
      one never ever stops wondering; and that is good. Don't just aim for
      what you can get at, aim for the impossible, and that way the journey
      never ends; nor the delight. And talking of essences the two best known
      triggers for instigating that journey back to beyond time are love and
      beauty. You cannot prove they exist either; or me. Indeed, nearly all
      the best things in life cannot be proved to exist. Yet we still get on
      with it, and laughing as we go.

      Dick Richardson

      http://www.psychognosis.net/ <http://www.psychognosis.net/>

    • devindersingh
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 14, 2013
        > Dick: In the second major event of my life which brought it all back
        to earth, what I
        call either The Reciprocal Convergence or the Consummatum on Earth
        Event, one found the same `stuff and essence' OUT THERE and one fond in
        the timeless domain IN THERE, in Eternity. The same thing. And not only
        was it in my own physical frame but in every phenomena found to
        be out there in space and time. It was in ALL the things, all the forms.
        This experience is described at minutes 40-48 of this
        video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhzui09n8Z0