The Mystic Life, Lust and Sensuality?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2013
      The Mystic Life, Lust and Sensuality?

      [ Having read some of your book and also quite a few emails I find that
      the mystic life (as you call it) interests me more than any particular
      mystical experiences do. But some of your emails come across as being
      rather sensuous however. What are your views on lust and sensuality? ]

      Since childhood, and all my life, I have certainly had a lust for life
      and living it to the fullest available to me; and I did that. So I have
      no problem with a lust for life. I cannot imagine a life without it. I
      have no particular longing for any one facet of life, but rather for all
      of it; all it has to offer.

      As for sensuality then that is all a part of life isn't it. I have a
      number of data collecting devices and they are called our Senses. There
      are far more than five of them by the way. The question is as to how
      well these senses are doing their job and serving their function. So,
      sensuality, to me, is using all that which the senses has to reveal to
      us. So I have no problem with sensuality either, so long as it is all
      working; and which it has done all my life.

      The Mystic Life? Well that is down to having so many mystical
      experiences throughout one's life. It is all a part of our personal
      development in the Being and Becoming life process. So that definition
      is easy. I also have to add that I know nothing else other than a
      mystical life. It has been great. So I have nothing to compare it with
      as being contrary to it.

      Dick Richardson