Re: [existlist] The most importa nt event in somebody’s life?

  • eduardathome
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2013
      So you found an event that you think is important .... to you ... whatever
      this Mystical Reunion might be.

      The issue [in case you have forgotten] is the relative importance of knowing
      where you come from .... as in evolution from what species of primate. I
      would bet that when people get up in the morning, trying to find out what
      species they come from is well at the bottom of the list of things to do
      that day. Most people get up and try to plan out what they will do to get
      on with life and improve their living.

      Knowing how to conduct your life towards happiness ... in whatever fashion
      you wish to define "happiness" ... is MORE important than where we come
      from.

      But then you are not even speaking to the issue. What you are doing is to
      just come out with a lot of insults wrapped around some odd event that has
      attracted your attention. It would appear that your sole purpose here is to
      insult other people. There is always someone of that type in a Yahoo
      discussion group. You are not unique. I suppose it makes you happy.