Writing William?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2013
      And how many people have read what you have written William? Not much
      point in writing if no sod is going to read it. But if you do then you
      might be the most popular writer of the century in many years to come.
      What do you reckon? Not that it would do you much good; and you would
      never know about it anyway. But if somebody is just writing for the fun
      and enjoyment of doing it then that is something else. I really enjoyed
      writing the fiction book, but it is not up for sale, it was just for
      fun. Can't say that I actually enjoyed writing the ones I was asked
      to write but they have been read by quite a few and folks are still
      reading them now. Now there is a thing eh. How things pan out. Oh the
      fifties and sixties were very good years. So were the seventies. The
      times we had eh :- ))) They were the days.

      Merlin

    • William
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2013