A Fitting Culmination to Life?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2013
      A Fitting Culmination to Life?

      [ Did that paradisiacal mystical reunion seem like a fitting culmination
      to life? ]

      While there I did not know anything about life here; I had no memory of
      it (as mentioned many times before). Try reading it. I knew nothing else
      but that while there; but it was indeed lovely and profound; but at that
      time it did not seem a like an end to anything; or a beginning to
      anything. But afterwards it was understood as a good starting point to
      life. Not the end of it. But when back here I could also remember the
      journey too it and it did seem like a fitting conclusion to that
      journey – a journey which I never undertook to take. But then again
      I did not undertake to venture on this one either. It just came. As did
      that one. I am trying to get on with a novel right now actually.
      Something to do in my dotage. Given the time and opportunity of course.

      [ I find the beliefs of man to be the most insipid and boring of all
      things. ]

      So do I.

      Dick Richardson