No Wonder to me?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2013
      No Wonder to me?

      [ I know that many people hope and believe that they might come to exist
      in some transcendent mode of timeless existence devoid of the problems
      of life in a physical body after existing here. And I know that many
      people put forward theories which might support that. But you speak of
      it as a fact that can be known now. It is no wonder to me that such a
      claim is not taken seriously. ]

      I don't know how many years you have got behind you, but I do know
      how many I have got behind me now, and what filled them. So, I have a
      lot to look back on and remember. Not in a position to do much else now
      :- ) I was asked to write about that life, and I did. I was also asked
      to write about the mystical experiences and the mystical life, which I
      did. I was also asked to write about the various decades; and which I
      also did. You can do the same about your own life and what you have
      encountered by living through it. It was not lived in a book but some of
      it went into books. That is called passing on information isn't it.
      That will outlast me here. And what I told of is true. I know, because
      I lived it.

      As for my existing in a transcendent mode of timeless existence when my
      time here is over then I don't know, and neither do I care. Neither
      can I see into the future. But I can still talk about the now and the
      past; and what it revealed. I would imagine that the same would apply to
      you, but I do not know that to be the case. Only you can know that.

      As for me then existing in a transcendent mode of timeless existence
      devoid of any experience or knowledge of a world and a body is no wonder
      to me. The great wonder to me is as to how I can come to exist here in a
      body and a physical world and that by way of all the forces and gadgets
      which shape this body, and I can even talk by way of a noise from the
      crevice in the face, and write with a pen. And that is not a theory
      either. Neither do I believe it. I lived it. My allegiance is to LIFE,
      and all its modes; and this world is a good place to live a lifetime. If
      others tell me that they don't like it then so be it. I did. Were I
      ever to do another one then that would be fine by me. But I cannot make
      that happen. Neither can I make it not happen. It has been said that
      what is within must come out. Maybe it comes out many times. Maybe not.

      As to what various people take to be TRUE, or not, just is not my
      problem. I found life to be a wonderful experience. And what was done
      can never be undone. Anyway, why are you coming to me with this; I am
      retired from communication? If you assumed that what I have written
      about is all tosh then you must have read some of it. Why? A touch of
      curiosity maybe? But I have told all I am going to tell. There is
      nothing at all preventing you from studying yourself and life is there.
      I would suggest that you do that and forget what I have said. Find out
      for yourself. I did not need anybody else for that and neither do you.
      And ALL the tools I needed to it do were supplied at birth here within
      the system of the package. Have an enjoyable and illuminating life. You
      might even leave something behind you.

      Dick Richardson (Retired)