What is Life asks a Physicist?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2013
      What is Life asks a Physicist?

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01qh3bb/Wonders_of_Life_What_Is_Li\
      fe/
      <http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01qh3bb/Wonders_of_Life_What_Is_L\
      ife/>

      What is life asks the current popular physicist on BBC TV and where does
      it start? So he asks people what they BELIEVE :- )

      During your lifetime young man you can find many life forms but you can
      only KNOW one life – the one you are living; and the experiences
      which you have during that lifetime. Energy is eternal he says, and it
      cannot be created or destroyed. What do you KNOW of conscious existence
      young man? Can you do it by numbers? Have you ever studied the thing
      nearest to you – yourself? The universal spark of life he says is
      Proton Gradients. He concludes that life is a collection of chemicals
      and that there is no original `mystical' spark of life ( his
      words; or at least his script writers). But he does go on to say that
      ONLY by way of a living cosmos can we come to be. TO BE, You are alive.
      If you study yourself and consciousness you will get a far better
      understanding of what life is and from whence it comes young fellow.
      Including that first mystical spark of conscious existence which knows
      itself, and if it could speak it would say I AM. Know Thy SELF. And that
      means more than just the physical body, which does not last very long
      and changes every day. When claiming what is so then speak from your own
      living experience of life. What was it and is it like? What do you know
      from your life experience so far?

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyCRKJyGIFs
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyCRKJyGIFs>

      Dick Richardson

    • eduardathome
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2013
        I guess physicists have to ask the question ... that being perhaps their
        vocation.

        But when you really get down to it, the question is perhaps the least
        important in an individual life. You are alive and soon will be dead. The
        important questions do not relate to what you are and where you came from,
        but where you are going and how best to deal with the living years in
        happiness or at least not with so much pain.