Well Eduard;

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 27, 2013
      Well Eduard;

      I would say you are rather dense indeed but then you might think that I
      was being unkind to one so ignorant so I will say that you are dense.

      Your conclusion that one is only conscious when you are consciously
      aware of things is full of hot air, isn't it? What of your own
      consciousness being aware of you needing to breathe, your heart to beat,
      your food to be digested? These things are merely the essence of pure
      consciousness when it relates to you and to you alone.

      What then of the tree to spread its roots to find the nutrition it
      needs, the water it needs for survival, the ability to take the
      nutrients and sunlight and convert it into useable food? What of stars
      to be able to use the attraction of its basic elements to hold itself
      together, to create the reactions that make it be what we call a star?
      Are not these all but the reflections of consciousness?

      So you would have it that HU-mans are the only thing within all of the
      cosmos that has consciousness and that only when one is awake and
      cognitive of its own surroundings. So as you would define it you have
      no consciousness when you are asleep! What pure rubbish! Smacks of
      the arrogance of religionists to me!

      The Universe is pure and simple consciousness! From the elemental
      attraction of the smallest elements to the greatest of a galaxy; all is
      nothing but consciousness. Answer this puzzlement; why is it that the
      side of sun that faces away from the earth is always more active with
      ejecta than the side facing the earth? Do not believe me? Then simply
      follow the data provided by all the various solar observing satellites.
      It is a phenomena that science doesn't even try to explain as there
      is no scientific reason why such conditions should exist.

      So your conclusion that there is no consciousness to the Universe shows
      a dire lack of knowledge and even basic thought. For if you spoke only
      from the knowledge you had experienced by empirical observation alone
      you would truly see your own inability to be open to the greatness of
      the Universe in which you find yourself. Speaking of which only
      through consciousness can you find yourself to be what you truly are.
      I would venture to say that you have no idea what or who you truly are
      for if you had that knowledge you would never have made the statements
      you made.

      Eduard go out, seek, find, and embrace all the knowledge you can but as
      you do so speak only from the basis of that knowledge which you have
      founded upon your own experiential being.

      Asa

      From: Living_Mystics@yahoogroups.com