Re: [existlist] Re: Women in combat

  • eduardathome
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 25, 2013
      Yes ... I have not bought a newspaper in years. Read it on line. I
      recently changed to a French newspaper because it has more news that is of
      interest to me. The pulp and paper industry is being hit hard with this
      technical change.

      I collect newspapers at the office so I have something to start fires with.
      Amazing what other uses you can put it to.

      Also haven't gotten plastic bags in years. I use those cloth bags you can
      buy for less than a buck and reuse until they wear out.