The All?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2013
      The All?

      [ Dick: The below statement of yours is so true and this is what M.
      Muslim and I have been saying all along in our works. In saying and
      proving this using logic, the Quran itself!, and the 'mystic
      experiences' of my friend M. Muslim that corresponds/overlaps with yours
      (defining it the way you have) we have been cast out and marginalized.
      However, the ultimate truth cannot be covered up forever. This truth has
      nothing to do with pantheism, irrational mysticism, but is monotheistic
      but in a way that defies categorization that has given the world
      religions in their current practiced forms a kind of degeneracy and
      likewise also deviated scriptures a childish take on the Absolute, by
      distorting it into an anthropomorphic vision - what they are calling
      God, or incarnates of God - which is used by priestcraft (no matter what
      'religion' we are talking about) that says: do not question anything; do
      not think; if you had an experience that conflicts our entrenched
      beliefs it cannot be true, etc....

      " I am a part of THE ALL and connected with it. So the all has the
      attribute and potential of Consciousness."

      The key to the true advancement of humans is understanding and being
      conscious of this statement! It will happen, but it is a slow process;
      very slow. I wonder if it will accelerate after further much destruction
      when some sense is knocked into 'humanity'.

      Nadeem ]

      Some can grasp it without knowing it, but the remainder will just have
      to find it for themselves; as I did. I have slogged away trying to
      disseminate all this for a long time. But I don't seem to have got
      very far. But it is all ripples on the pond and the ripples will last
      here longer than I will. So it might make some difference one day. So,
      hope springs eternal. I am still an optimist. I also have one more email
      yet to address, and then that will be it.

      Dick Richardson