Re: [existlist] Oh dear Eduard

  • eduardathome
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2013
      I simply posed that Jesus "might" be taken as a mystic. Whether he was or
      not is conjecture. It all depends upon how one wishes to define things. I
      should think that to say he was a mystic would not be acceptable for reason
      that it conflicts with the idea that he was part god ... at least from a
      Christian point of view. No, I did not "know" him as to say that spoke to
      him directly.

      I read Abdus Salam's bio on the internet. There is nothing in there as to
      point out a product from his mysticism. Apparently you knew him. So please
      point out at least one thing that can be attributed to him as a result of
      his being a mystic. Something that can be said to be of value.