What is your agenda Gulati?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2013
      What is your agenda Gulati?

      According to statistics Gulati, (not that I am a big fan of statics) is
      that 13% of people are Hindu's. 14% do not use religion. 21% are
      Muslims. 5% are Buddhist's. 12% use other religions. And 33% are
      Christians. What a motley crowd eh.

      Tell me mister Gulati, what is your agenda? I have told many times what
      mine is and I have been doing it for many years. Now tell us what yours
      is. Hope you have not bitten off more than you can cope with old son.

      Merlin of Exmoor

    • William
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2013