God pre-exists before the world?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2013
      God pre-exists before the world?

      [ Dick, These are not my words. They are Sri Aurobindo's. The Idea is
      not a reflection of the external fact which it so much exceeds; rather
      the fact is only a partial reflection of the Idea which has created it.
      God pre-exists before the world can come into being, but to our
      experience in which the senses act first and only then the finer
      workings of consciousness, the world seems to come first and God to
      emerge out of it. ]

      How do you or Aurobindo know that a godo exists before the world? Were
      you there at the time? And which godo is it? Tell us all about this
      godo and your living experience of it? BULLSHIT chum. But if you want
      to believe that then do so, who the hell cares. And why do you worry
      about my not holding beliefs and faiths?

      But you keep saying that these are NOT your words. So you are palming it
      off on to somebody else. Passing the buck. I keep asking you for YOUR
      WORDS, from YOUR living experience. I have never found any gods, not
      even in the Timeless domain of conscious existence. So GO FOR IT, tell
      us about this godo which made you and the world. You are free to tell
      us, and I have told of what I found. Nobody stopped me. Not even your
      godo. Bring your godo here and we will chat. Seems to me that the
      christians godo has a far bigger army to contend with. All these godo
      ehh, don't they have fun :- )))))) I live with what comes my way
      laddy.

      Dick Richardson. Pragmatist.