Your fellow countryman Gulati

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2013
      Your fellow countryman Gulati

      Gulati I mentioned that it was a fellow countryman of yours (Professor
      Abdus Salam) who was the first one to ask me to write in the public
      domain. I said check him out on the internet and see what you think of
      him. But you did not or at least you made no comment. But he was a
      Muslim not a Hindu. He was also a mystic, and apart from winning the
      Nobel Prize for Theoretical Physics; and which was later proved to be
      true – the Electroweak Principle. So he found a few truths too. But
      he was even more interested in consciousness and mystical and
      transcendent experience. That is why he came to see me. So, I ask you
      again, what do you think of your fellow countryman amigo and who was not
      a Hindu but a Muslim? He was also of a very low cast don't you
      know, and born in a Paddy Field. From rags to riches. He brought me a
      spelling checker. I have still got it. He also asked me not to put
      naughty words on the written page.

      Dick Richardson