REUNION and Timelessness?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2013
      REUNION and Timelessness?

      [ How can I come to understand the mystical reunion and timelessness?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHHz4mB9GKY
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHHz4mB9GKY> ]

      Initially you DONT have to try to understand it. Just read it and then
      put it aside and get on with your life. That link by the way is about
      physic not about Life and Consciousness. YOU are Life and Consciousness
      NOT a physical universe chum.

      However, have you ever been down the black hole in your mind? You do
      have a black hole in your mind, and when you travel down it then you
      will understand Reunion and Timelessness, for when you come to the end
      of that tunnel you will be IN Eternity; the Ground of your Being. And
      you will KNOW your SELF. Wait and see. In the meantime forget it, don't
      even think about it. Think about it AFTERWARDS. I did. But in the
      meantime DONT let thoughts, beliefs, faiths, block your path to it. Homo
      Ensophicus cannot come until you KNOW your SELF in Eternity. It is free
      and it comes easy.

      I was once asked as to what piece of music went best with the
      transcendent mystical REUINION event experience, and also for when
      reading about it or even just sitting thinking about it in reflection
      mode. I found a piece, and you will never guess what it is called. Yes,
      you have guessed it; it is called reunion -.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyNRnt8xlCc
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyNRnt8xlCc>

      I will see if I can get my son to put it on the home page of my own
      website before I kick the bucket.

      I later tried to think of a piece of music which would be fitting for
      the Reciprocal Convergence on Earth, the Consummatum Incarnate event.
      The other important one. I think this is the best piece for that -

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmUaycRJV6Y
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmUaycRJV6Y>

      Have a nice day. Cheerio.

      Dick Richardson