The Yogis Poem and Two other things?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2013
      The Yogis Poem and Two other things?

      [ In The_Psychognosis_Archive@yahoogroups.com

      Gulati wrote

      The Yogis Poem and Two other things.

      Would you explain individuation.

      You the mystic have united with the SELF apparently, so as to bring back
      that knowledge. But the transcendent consciousness can't remember
      anything. The apparent contradiction Dick?

      Gulati ]

      One does not have to be a mystic to write poems. Did anybody ever ask
      him to explain his poem in prose and what experiences they were based
      upon? I wrote 99 poems and somebody pinched them and published them.
      But they said who had written them and he even published my address and
      telephone number. Hence I was asked to explain these poems in prose
      books and to talk of the experiences which they were based on. Which I
      did. It might have been better not to do it. For they seem to finish up
      advertising women's make-up and foundation creams to keep their wrinkles
      away. Pppphhhtt:>!

      Individuation means ONE. One ALONE. As was I in the realm of the
      mystical reunion with SELF (the Ground of Being). There was nobody else
      there, just me ALONE. SELF CONSCIOUNESS means the consciousness of
      oneself, one alone. There is nobody else in here with me. I am not two
      people.

      Why is the fact that my consciousness in the Ground of Being cannot
      remember anything a contradiction? It ISNT a contradiction, it is HOW
      IT IS – AS IS. But this part of me HERE can remember things. I have
      a bloody good memory mate. And I can remember EXACTLY what it was like
      in the Ground of Being, and what I could see and what I knew and what it
      was all like there in that place. No contradiction at all. Tell it to
      the Eastern gurus. And I don't give a rats arse what they have faith in
      and what they choose to believe and theorise about. I am not a theory
      and my life is not an imagined illusion to be got rid of. STUFF eastern
      beliefs, STUFF western beliefs. Stuff the lot of it.

      Ask them what they have experienced in life and they don't seem to know;
      they tell you what they believe and what they have faith in.
      Ppphhhttt:>! The world will not study human consciousness that way. So,
      don't bother to send in the clowns for they are already here. But who
      gives a damn what this world does. I did once but I don't now. And I am
      happy to be ALONE. Both HERE and THERE. Show me an honest man or woman
      and I would be happy to spend time with them. There is more sincerity,
      honest, and integrity in young children.

      Dick Richardson

    • devindersingh
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2013
        In another group some time ago, my post said:
        THE whole purpose of man's life upon earth, it may be said, is to make
        an individuality of himself and to grow in that individuality and
        organise it perfectly.

        An ordinary man is a most disorganised entity and possesses no
        individual character. His mind is a conglomeration of thoughts and ideas
        which do not particularly belong to him, but to everybody, being
        elements of the world-mind in general. His vital being too is a medley
        of desires, impulses, energies that are not personal in any sense, but
        pass through him or take a long or short-term asylum in him from the
        universal vital force. The body, being a definitely delimited object, is
        perhaps the only thing that appears to be personal – the chief, if
        not the only source and sign of personal identity; and with the loss of
        the body, the whole personality seems to crumble down and disappear in
        the world-existence – the body particles get mixed into the world of
        matter, the life elements disperse in the vital world, the mental
        components disintegrate into the world of mind. In fact, this is what
        happens to the human person after death or would happen normally.

        Thus man, the ordinary or "natural" man, has no person­ality, no real
        individuality. It is just like a wave-formation out of universal nature,
        moving in and being moved by the total swell and heave, being formed and
        being destroyed every moment – as the poet says:

        They take birth in you and they dissolve in you like

        the waves in the sea.

        We may thus say that the whole purpose of earthly evolution is the
        evolution of this soul-formation, that is to say, its growing
        individualisation in light and power, in the expression of the godhead.
        This growth is first in itself and of itself, its inherent being and
        consciousness; then, the growth is that of its instrumentation, in other
        words, the development and organisation of the mind, the life and the
        body.