What happened to the Asisian Fraternity Website?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2013
      What happened to the Asisian Fraternity Website?

      I asked this question yesterday `What has happened to the Asisian
      Fraternity Organisation website'? but there were no forthcoming
      explanations. I had a link to the website, and I very much like the
      music which plays on the website home page – wish I could have got
      it on my website.

      But I clicked on it yesterday and it kept taking me to a women's make-up
      website. On looking through many pages of website links I also found one
      of my articles (The Leaf on the Tree) and that too took me to the same
      website. I did not write these things to advertise women's make-up and
      foundation creams and other such junk. The website never did get many
      hits but I would much rather that than to become a part of the
      commercial advertising rat race of the neurotic world.

      Also, the Asisian Knights yahoo group was not being used or attended
      too, so I started a new one, same too with the Homo Ensophicus Yahoo
      group. So now there are two of each. There is an old saying which I
      coined yesterday – It is better to be alone and in isolation than it
      is to be in the wrong place.

      However, today I found that the Website is back up there again –

      http://www.asisianfraternity.org/index.htm
      <http://www.asisianfraternity.org/index.htm> So, maybe it was a
      cyberspace glitch lasting one whole day.

      But it still stands does it not. It is better to be alone and in
      isolation than it is to be in the wrong place. It reminds me of
      something else too.

      Who was it; Carl Sagan? Who talked of many worlds and advanced
      civilisations. Pity he did not talk of a decent one and an honest one.
      What a pity this world is about faith and theories and not AS IS
      experience of life. No doubt the `all is an illusion' theorists will
      have a hay-day with this.

      Yes, Homo is still in an evolutionary unfolding process of Becoming. The
      question is what will it become on a world like this? It does not look
      good at the moment.

      Dick Richardson