Neural circuits

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2013
      Dr Snaja Gupta is running a series on neuroscience and it affirms your sayings about the brain.They are using cockroaches to demonstrate a loop from a neuron the a muscle group. They interrupt the circuit and transmit it in free space through a cell phone. The muscle twitches right on cue. As you say there is nothing mystical or even that complex about it. Kids get it very easily and figure we work like the cockroach. Teaching through biology can be easier than through physics or cosmology .It all leads to the same huge mass of well vetted truth that just crushes theology ,religion and other worldly , mystical systems.We are right and we just have to get out the word to as many as possible. It sometimes seems repetatitive but there are many approaches to build a critical mass of empirical truth. At some point it just becomes clear how the cosmic system operates and then there is no going back. There is nothing to go back to, it was all a bad guess. Bill