Upside down

  • William
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2013
      Here all seemed in order with a well vetted Democratic gouvenor winning a solid victory. He did nothing for his constituancy. He ignored the unions and just hid away doing nothing. In that vacuum the old right winger got back in. He hasn`t been as bad as Walker but he caters to insurance and rural interests. Now there is talk of bringing one of the US congress to take on the govenor. Rep Brailey is so disappointed with the US congress he might come home to get something done. That will be decided by the party in closed sessions but I hate to give up a house seat ,it doesn`t seem a good trade and even smacks of a capitulation to the baggers in the US house.
      I am watching the snowboarders from Copper Mountain. I have skied that mountain many many times and wonder where all the years went. I will be active in political matters even as an old retired guy. I am cooking Goulasch soppa which I learned to make in austria. So I will walk,and cook and clean and write. I am beginning to lose myself in the days of the week and I am becomming accustomed to being lost in time. People like our bar and they are starting to drop by . We liberated a number of things from the office and the house is full of art and computers. So much change ,my life has turned upside down . Ah I can now smell the Suppa. Thats a familiar thing and the house will smell wonderful for the rest of the day. Tomorrow the critters will get a needed handout as the starving season is well under way. Tomorrow I will deal with the pans and mess, I`m getting to be a better housekeeper. This writing activity is about the only thing that remains the same. The things I am writing about do suprise me.It1s all upside down. Bill