The last thing to go?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2013
      The last thing to go?

      [ I read many near death experiences because I had one myself many years
      ago. On reading them I found that many people claimed that sound was the
      last thing of the five senses to go. I read your mystical exegesis of
      transcendence and in it you wrote that sound was the last thing of the
      five senses to go. Are you sure that you did not undergo a near death
      experience? ]

      On reading it you must have found much there which is not reported in
      near death experiences. NDE's were not reported as such for another
      ten years after that was privately documented and they are only psychic
      experiences and they are very common. Mystical experience is very rare
      as yet. But when they became public domain accounts I also read many of
      them and they too said that sound was the last thing to go of the five
      common senses when confronting their death. There is even a one
      third-hand story of such in my own family. But I have documented all
      this before, on the website books or in the archive files.

      I have never said that I underwent a near death experience. I underwent
      the mystic death and resurrection experience back in 1964 when still
      very young (24) there was nothing wrong with me. Sound was also the last
      thing to go of the five common senses in my case too? Music made of
      light. Coincidence? But what a sound it was – music made of light.
      Incredible stuff to be sure. One of the most amazing things I have
      ever known. With that in hindsight it made the rest of that journey to
      what seemed to be death less scary than it otherwise might have been.
      But I never had any fear of death anyway. I still don't. But that
      first big experience was not about death, it was about life. It made me
      realise the importance of every moment of life here. The following
      twenty years of experience, including the second big experience
      reinforced that truth.

      But you must know well enough that what I have reported is not accepted
      in the existing paradigms. But that is their problem not mine. Whether
      they know it or not, grasp it or not, these experiential events and the
      effect of them, are stages toward the next species of Homo in an
      evolution of understanding and a way of being in the world of spacetime.
      If you rely on academics theories of consciousness studies then forget
      it, for they don't know what they are writing about. They are
      guessing. As for genuine NDE accounts then they go part of the way,
      but not far enough for a resolution and synthesis in the life
      dialectical process. But as you have read it then remember it when you
      find yourself in the initial stages of transcending. The paradigm will
      catch up one day. But not yet for a while.

      I do not find it strange that myths and legends about the grail of
      eternal life came about; for they could speak of it no other way in a
      world such as this is. A coincidence that I found more truth in myth and
      legends than in so called historical `truth'? No. In religions
      people have been sold a political pup, and they fell for it. But they
      will see, for none of them can stay here and they will all have to face
      their own end here. In the meantime their silly beliefs and theories
      count for nothing. That exegesis by the way added nothing and left
      nothing out regarding that part of it. But that was only the start of a
      more interesting part of the journey. And they don't write about
      that one do they. But the negative side of further experience is that it
      does make living here seem like a cesspit of corruption due to fear and
      greed; and much of my life here has been a vendetta against corruption.
      A lonely job to be sure. When will it ever change? Good question eh. I
      don't know, and I have passed caring when or if. It isn't my
      problem. It is their problem. But in many cases the young seem to be
      smarter than the old, so that is an encouraging sign. Evolution goes on
      and we rise and rise again. So, keep your mind open to more and never
      give up.

      rwr