Re: Django

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 10, 2013
      Bill,

      Before I consider your other post, I feel the need to address this. Yes, your privacy concerns are valid, and it doesn't require yet another 'footprint' survey to be aware that we participate in slavery when we certain purchase products in the same way we participate in climate change. This is as eduard said earlier--depersonalizing violence.

      So I suppose in a certain manner I'm answering your question about interconnection and distribution of knowledge across a system. In one case it's commerce, in another it's environment, and even these are themselves interrelated. Whether it's a brain communicating within itself or externally through language, one can't escape this web.