Get nihilistic

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2013
      I have a clear ehough idea how thinking works. Not everything about it but a clear enough idea that the subject interests me little. I do not buy into mental telepathy and I will not cede much to body language or olfactory stimulation. At their base both those stimuli are are smell and sight. If you want direction you should not choose existentialism, it is far too empirical and the empirical evidence at the present measures are not so hot.
      There is no doubt we have way too many stupid idealouges. Look at the destructive games the right has put us through in the last four years. This is the new modern mans burden , it is Homo Insipidus in its numerous apperations. The recent actions of the subspecies show its vapid insinserity and and self serving greed. I think they now know they are hated and must reinvent as the friends of immigrants or even the champions of the middle class. They became neocons after they were tarred as Nixon Republicans. When the neocons got us in two unpaid for ,stupid wars they became tea party. These running dogs will reappear and like a kid standing at the sock a mole table we need smack them down as soon as they appear. They are like sulpher di oxide. They subvert and kill the body politique by lies. Some are taking cover in the center and those dogs are wolves not comrades. Look out for Peter King and the vice presidential loser. These are the idealogues beholding to the lobbiest scum that breeds on war and death. So get tough and view yourself as what you are . We are an isolated species,over bread and split within our thought processes. I want it pleasant till I kick off but do not expect do gooder bull from me. We are not in any way united in purpose. Obama blew the bastards back but it took great energy and still the scum clogs our efforts and disrespects all but their sullied particle of the species. Remember they want an end like revelation, talk about nihilism! Bill