Intelligence in the existence of things?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2012
      Intelligence in the existence of things?

      [ So according to mystical experience, both transcendent and immanent,
      there is intelligence in and behind the existence of things? ]

      Yes. Also in daily non mystic experience. All experience is mystical
      experience however. There is no such thing as chaos. Having existed in
      three domains there has never been any chaos anywhere. But intelligence
      isn't created, it has no beginning and no end; and it permeates
      everything which exists. But I would suggest that you find out for
      yourself. I did, for I needed living experiential proof. I got it.
      But it was a long argument and it costs much to know. Do you know what
      it costs? It costs the lack of freedom. But you get it back again. When
      most people say "I" they do NOT know what they are talking
      about. But finding out what it is, is the first part of the quest of
      conscious life. The first hurdle to overcome. Let your good books and
      guru's tell you all about it. If they can. But the answer to your
      question is Yes.

      rwr