Drudgery

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2012
      That seems a downer of a title yet the relief from drugery is a positive thing. I got a`s in psychology and found it a game more than a science. Merlins background allowed him to be an unlicensed psychologist. I also like Edwards very physiologic examination of the brain as the thinking organ. It is as if Dick is approaching the matter from a software tangent and Edward from a hardware perspective. I am using both analysis to deal with change. Now I purposefully remember the brutal hard work I produced and how it molded me into a strange dentist person who was quite eccentric. Now peeling that onion I see how far from common living I had become. Using the amount of formal studies in psychology and physiology I am remembering the forces and people who took me into the life I lived for forty years.I am just beginning to realise that is behind it is over. I am now like the rest of you, older, and in line to be less stressed less tired and of better mood.
      My mood at this coldest time of year is remarkably cherry. I actually find myself smiling at people. Having lost thirty Lbs I move more easily and have less pain. So I am reliving the drugery to cause appreciation of my new life station. Mary communicates the remarkable part chance and coincidence play in all lives. A will of the wist such as Dick is less bothered by change than real work horses like Eduard and I. We went in the cocoon,put our heads down and produced.All in all just another brick in the wall.Now I will take some time and ask WHY?Bill