Re: Doing the dross drudgery?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2012
      There comes a time William when you know that your time here is up. I
      was never here to keep this group going by the way. The reason was that
      I could not keep my own archive group open to public gaze. But this one
      is open so it was useful. But I wish you well. Why you? I am a big softy
      you see, and very good at psychology. They don't come any better.

      Merlin

      > >Dick, I plan to keep posting here and wish you would quit talking
      about dying. I plan to use you as a sounding board for several years
      more. Now with Mary and Eduard and you writing this list has a life
      again. Stick around, we need you. Bill