& Deconstruction

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2012
      The ironic thing about deconstruction is that it too can be deconstructed. I think it's a useful philosophical tool when used to question assumptions such as categories, terminology, and symbols. It may quickly descend into nihilism, but this doesn't concern me, since nothing is a structural truth as I see it. I don't think this truth is in itself the whole anymore than being is.