What is holding it back?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2012
      What is holding it back?

      [ You say that this world is backward. So what is holding it back? You
      also mention that mystical experience is not about intelligence yet you
      say that intelligence is lacking from here. ]

      What is holding it back?

      The world (society) is not as advanced as it ought to be by now. So what
      is holding it back? FEAR. And the effects resulting from that: greed,
      violence, jealousy, disorder and disunity. Plus the social fear of
      taking on and rubbishing ALL religions.

      Mystical Experience and Intelligence?

      Intelligence is the act of coming up with something new and derived from
      empirical life experience and which is there to be found and there to be
      used. Such acts of intelligence usually start with one person. Sometimes
      two or three at about the same time yet unbeknown to each other. Acts
      of intelligence are quite rare in terms of per capita of a population.
      But it is contagious.

      Intelligence does not cause mystical experience. But mystical experience
      IS intelligent. Mystical experience and intelligence are allies. There
      is no alienation between them. All the things I found by way of mystical
      experience ARE intelligent. The only place I have found a decided lack
      of intelligence is in Homo Sapiens. There is more intelligence in an
      apple. However, the FORM and manifestation of a human form is the most
      intelligent construction which I have ever found. KNOW YOUR SELF! But
      homo sapien does not want to know itself. It FEARS IT. Homo Sapien will
      go the way of the Dodo, and the sooner the better. MOVE ON dear Horatio,
      move on!

      Dick Richardson