Child Mystics?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2012
      Child Mystics?

      Hello Tracey. No I will not be writing for television thanks :- ) And
      yes I do know a reasonable amount about child mystics. Nice that you
      have one there. But I was one so I know it from the inside :- ) But
      during the days of communication I also met a few. I suppose I was lucky
      for I saw no point in talking about it, so I had no hassle from anybody.
      I was a quiet little boy :- ) But I mixed with all sorts out on the
      streets and they did not mess with me.

      But in some places and under some circumstances it can be hard for them.
      They just ought to keep their mouth shut until they are grown up. But
      yes, there have been all kinds of names given to them and Indigo
      children was just one of them. The one I liked best was MERLIN :- )))))
      But I guess it was also due to the fact that I live in the area of
      Avalon :- ) Very pretty place it is too, and a little bit
      `mystical' in character. Tis strange how a place can give one
      vibes isn't it. I felt it as soon as I moved here when I was sweet
      seventeen. So that was serendipity. Ahhh, do you remember sweet
      seventeen? :- ) It seems like yesterday, yet it was so long ago and now
      far away. And all my friends are long gone.

      Anyway, as I said before, tell your lad to keep his cool and don't
      say too much for the next twenty years. And then let it rip. Mystics are
      needed in all times and all places. It can encourage others to look for
      what is really there. PLEASE do not mention gnostics to me, they are
      among the biggest lying shite hawks ever.

      Yes thanks, I am feeling fine considering. But I feel better after that
      good ten hour sleep the other night, and nice to be back home again and
      to hear the sound of silence and see dark skies. I have loads of sweets
      and chocolates, two big bottles of the best whisky, and few real cigars,
      a few bottles of beer, some xmax pudding and xmas cake; so things are
      good thanks. Bit tired now so I had best hit the sack and per chance to
      dream :- )

      Merlin