Re: More shooter info

    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 27, 2012
      So then you didn't really mean let the machine burn; you probably meant that you have to let go of it, not cling to your contribution to your field. There is also liberation in letting go, in knowing the next generation might scrap or build upon our endeavors.

      Regarding philosophy, not only our fingers should remain dextrous. A healthy retirement, according to some, includes a walk every day and interacting with younger people, at the very least. If we approach philosophy speculatively and not just dogmatically, conversation and thinking about it remain interesting.