Missing

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 25, 2012
      I should have more time to participate again soon. Visitors coming and going and little time to think.

      Merry Christmas!

      Mary
    • William
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 25, 2012

        > I should have more time to participate again soon. Visitors coming and going and little time to think.
        >
        > Merry Christmas!
        >
        > Mary

        I bet you are happy, how dare you. Have a great holiday and enjoy your people. Bill
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 26, 2012
          Bill,

          Mama Nirvana for sure, but it does come with its stresses too. I'm enjoying reading you and eduard's retirement thread. My forced retirement was only from part of my duties. As an active, elderly parent I'm never relieved of concern for my grown children and always available to listen to their problems and of course many successes. It's a privilege even when it isn't a joy. Of late my children have feted me with good cooking and occasionally travel opportunities, and since they're so damn smart and creative, provided me with their own published novels and/or scientific articles. The youngest daughter is in her masters program, and through her I've gained a post-secondary education vicariously. My time away from them, which is actually most of my day, is devoted to reading, movies & documentaries, and responding to petitions for various causes. I just saw "Chasing Ice" and I absolutely recommend it. Almost the New Year; hang in there my lovelies.