The most mysterious thing in all existence?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2012
      The most mysterious thing in all existence?

      [ So what would you say is the most mysterious thing in all existence
      Merlin? ]

      Me. And I am going to make this my last bloody post.

      A short list of the things said to be most mysterious are: Life,
      Consciousness, Love, Beauty, Wisdom. I would put them all in the top ten
      myself.

      However, life requires something to be alive. Otherwise there is no
      proof that it exists. Consciousness requires something to be conscious.
      Love requires something to be loved and something which does the loving.
      Beauty requires something to experience it and affirm it to be so.
      Wisdom requires something to be wise.

      There is not a thing which can be said to be mysterious unless one knows
      that it actually exists. So, what do you know actually exists from all
      your experience so far? Has everybody experienced all the things that
      you have, and ONLY the things which you have? If so how do you know?

      I think the greatest mystery of them all is that thing which is alive,
      conscious, loves, recognises beauty and is wise.

      Have an excruciatingly lovely Yuletide and Life.

      Merlin. Di-Di-Di-Dah-Di-Dah. 73's QRT.