X-37B

  • William
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 11, 2012
      A secret space probe,what fun!The Chinese are fuming and the Air Force will not tell exactly when the launch will be. That makes the mission lost in time and it seems this probe can change its orbit. Air Force gives a nebulous reason for this launch,that they are testing seals and communication systems. Can they fly it back down? Is it a sattilite killer?
      I remember Ronald Reagan and his star wars. The rumor of a huge technological leap was said to have the weakened USSR to distintegration.We know it is much smaller than the space shuttle and would seem unmanned. Is this the space drone of the future? Perhaps it is the king of drones with a look down capability and command and control for its atmospheric subjects.
      Anyway we are shooting it up there and we probably will never know what it is for and if it will come back. Bill
    • Dick.
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 11, 2012
        Tis all to do with the DSSN. They are not going to tell you what it is all about it.

        Merlin MI6.5

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 11, 2012

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 11, 2012
            I wrote three books about the DSSN quite some time ago now. Did you not read them? No, I was not with MI5 or MI6. I have my own methods of finding things out. I am also very keen on Cold Cases. Unsolved cases which are now closed. Such as Jack the Ripper for example. But yes, something they want you know about while not knowing about them, for it scares people and they then spend all their time inventing conspiracy theories which keeps them quiet and amused and out of harms way.

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 11, 2012
              Don't bite Bill. People who know don't tell in public forums.