Which Story Song or Movie?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2012
      Which Story Song or Movie?

      [ Which story, song, or movie, is most like the mystic and the mystic
      life Merlin? Also, can you remember your first date here and what that
      was it like? ]

      :- ))) Sorry Ma'am but there isn't one. Not even one which is
      anything like it. I could name a few songs and a few pieces of music
      which, shall we say, resonate with it a bit. But I would rather not
      mention them in case folks took it the wrong way due to the implications
      of, well you know, whatever biases or viewpoints from which they are
      coming at it from.

      First date here? Yup. November the First 1938. Not sure what it was
      like, for I cannot remember it. Probably damp and foggy. Oh, perhaps
      you meant something else, silly me :- ) The first time I ever arranged
      to meet somebody somewhere? Nope, I cannot remember that either. Too
      far back in the mists of time ma'am. I can only remember from two
      onwards; and even some of that is foggy now. Guess you remember what
      you need to remember eh. I remember Eternity well. And a few other
      things.

      But in actual fact I am rather more partial to remembering things here
      than Eternity, and the unfolding of life here and having to cope with it
      all. For they are all transient things and they will go. So it is good
      to remember them before memory is annihilated again. I would recommend
      that you do the same Ma'am. While you have the chance to.

      But if it helps any then this short piece does resonate well with the
      mystical life unfolding while here on earth, and which I feel is safe to
      recommend.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guvY8Qbac7E
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guvY8Qbac7E>

      And this next one is an orchestral adaptation of it made for a movie.
      So, if you tune in to them then don't think about them. Just FEEL
      it. It contains both the exquisite beauty and mystery of it all while
      containing a touch of the sadness of some of the things found in time
      here. It was originally called White Night. The second piece is probably
      better for it has a very deep base. As do we.

      In Experiential (mystical) terms, then think of the White Night as going
      through that white light seen during the transition through the darkness
      of Limbo of the Psyche (soul) on the journey home and then coming out of
      the annihilation in the White Light into the realm of Eternity. Home, is
      the wanderer, home from the sea of adventures in space and time. Tis so.
      Tis our task to wander in the fields of Space and Time Ma'am. Not to
      worry, and keep smiling and do your best.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seQksg60n9A
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seQksg60n9A>

      Best wishes

      rwr