Of war and the mystical life?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2012
      Of war and the mystical life?

      [ It must be just as hard to talk and write of war from the inside
      experience of it as it is to talk and write of the mystical life from
      the inside experience of it. ]

      It is not hard to speak and write of either and both. But it is
      POINTLESS. People don't want to know about either. It is more cosy
      to not know anything. And it is oh so easy to talk and write about what
      you don't know; for you just have to invent it. I hear that and read
      it all day every day. But if you can write then you can write about
      anything which you do know. Not hard, just POINTLESS. I can soon tell
      those who KNOW what they are talking about from those who don't. But
      those who don't know do most of the talking and the writing. Sad
      isn't it. The best of the future rests with those who know that they
      don't know something. For from the recognition of ignorance is the
      way forward found. Always. Ignorance is the great motivator to learn.
      When I was three I knew that I knew sod all. I don't know much more
      now. But I know a bit more now than I did then. You live and learn IF
      you are open to learning. I was hungry for it. But I can smell a sham
      ten thousand miles away. Twix you and me I think I scare the shit out of
      them; for they ban me and avoid me like the grimp and mire. It must be
      the Halloween and Spitfire bit in me :- ))))) I wonder where that came
      from ;- ) Ab Aeterno Ad Hoc.

      rwr