Why is it hidden?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2012
      Why is it hidden?

      [ Why is it hidden from the physical eyes Richard? And if there is that
      eternal realm then why is it still sad when somebody dies? ]

      I am not an oracle of answers Ma'am. But I feel that I can address
      those two well enough. Why is it hidden (occulted) from the physical
      eyes? Why is the world hidden from the Inner eye? So, these thing are
      NOT hidden at all. Different tools for different jobs Ma'am. Seeing
      is only a tool. It is WHAT you see that counts and causes effects.

      Why is it sad when somebody dies? Because that manifestation in time
      will never exist in time again. That is why. If that thing was loved
      then it is even more sad for the lover isn't it. If it was not loved
      then that is even sadder. But if that person loved and even though it
      was not loved in return, then that does not really matter too much does
      it. Ask yourself as to what it is that you really love and why? And ask
      yourself as to why love at all? And you will find out that it is not a
      choice. Some say that to love is to be chained. Well, IT IS. But being
      chained is no problem. It is what you are chained to which can be the
      problem. If you really did love something then you will be chained to it
      all your life here, and no matter whether it is gone or not. Not really
      a problem is it. A chain is only an anchor, and you are always anchored
      to the Ground of your Being. I AM always with you, even unto the end of
      time and beyond.

      Have a nice day Ma'am.

      Dick Richardson