Humanity Seeded Here?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2012
      Humanity Seeded Here?

      [ What do you make of all these theories and very old mysteries and all
      the earliest mathematics found in ancient monuments which seem to
      indicate that we were seeded here? ]

      Not interested. Human beings ARE life are they not. The seed of my being
      is within me. It does not come from OUT THERE in space. Are you new
      here? How many times have I said that I am not from here? Neither will
      the seed of my being be found by numbers or geometry or astronomy. If
      some incarnate life put humanity on this planet then where did they come
      from? Where is their seed of being? What the hell difference does it
      make as to where life first entered the physical universe? None at all.
      Life is here NOW, right where you are living your life NOW. HERE ! Study
      LIFE. Study yourself. Fed up with saying it sir. The seed of your being
      is closer to you than your feet are. Man and Consciousness is an
      inter-dimensional phenomenon – INWARDS. The seed of my being is in
      ETERNITY, not out there. Conscious existence does NOT start in space and
      time. Find out for yourself and don't lean on others. I AM (and you
      are) Ab Aeterno Ad Hoc. I AM from no thing brought forth in time and
      space. Nor will you take anything made in time and space back with you
      to from whence you come.

      Dick Richardson