Moribund or pragmatic?

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012
      I spent the afternoon trying to get an insurance company to pay a claim. Now you might consider that a moribund activity but with my new,slow down attitude I won a certain sort of victory. I turned a collection agency back on an insurance company. It was wildly complicated but a bulldog tenacity and a calm demeanor turned the agressor back on themselves. It was the seeking of a pragmatic outcome not necessarily a victory that I now seek. I am not going to wait for some strange mental happening to rearrange my life. I fully predict that no mystic happening will befall me and that does not make me moribund,it makes me pragmatic. I`m taking the more probable course. I may die prematurly but plan for a retirement that winds down with reasonable security. I took a certain joy in repeated contact of two insurance entities and three outside offices. The attitude was not moribund but steadfast and pragmatic. I know I am correct about the matter and now have the time to pursue matters fully. I have the same steadfast attitude about existentialism and no amount of yelling or insults will change me. I am now cooking Goulasch Suppa and plan to enjoy the work. I`m not moribund,I`m hungry. I got the recipe from a austrian chef .
      Ashley Judd is thinking about running against Milt McConell for senate. That could be a great fight. Milt is the epitomy of old school ,southern cronyism and Ashley is a fiery actress married to a Gran Prix driver.I like the juxtaposition and will be watching the unfolding of events. Good fun,not moribund. Bill