Re: Joe Savior

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2012
      Hey, I don't want to worry you grim or to spoil your moribund view of things, but I have enjoyed all my life and am still doing so. Many people do. But I know well enough that you cannot accept that. I have met a few like you before, albeit not quite so bad as you seem to have it. But there is no hope for them. As for the unusual states of consciousness which science cannot get its head around then what the hell, they happen and they are great and revealing. It does not matter a fried turd what you think about it all :- ))) Enjoy your retirement young man. IF that is possible.

      rwr