Would you be my Saviour Sweet Pea?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2012
      Would you be my Saviour Sweet Pea?

      Oh my, would you really be my saviour sweep pea grim? Save me from this
      awful thing they call life and existing, and all these illusions of
      waking up every day and having to do things. I would willingly put your
      name down for the saviour of mankind and I would ring all the bells at
      Yuletide in your magnificent honour. Oh save me sweet pea.

      Merlin of Exmoor – and the news here is NOT filled with that woman
      being pregnant. Maybe it is in the USA for they are nuts enough to lap
      it all up. But good luck to them.

    • William
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2012