Would you go?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012
      Would you go?

      [ I found this question on a website.... - "I know another one of my
      crazy questions. So if you were out exploring an old house or haunted
      wood, etc. and came across what obviously appeared to be a doorway to
      another world. Other words you can basically tell you think you would
      survive the travel to this other place but don't know if it is a one way
      gate, and your not sure how long it will last...Would you go through?

      It's a very difficult question I posed to myself and have been thinking
      about and going back and forth, so I figured I bring this ominous
      question to others to burn up brain cells on. Look forward to hearing
      your answers, and kind of explain why if you have a moment. other wise -
      go through or stay, will do. Thank you".]

      I did find a portal to another realm, and I did go through it :- ))) But
      you sure don't find one every day do you. So grab the opportunity when
      it comes; so listen for the Sirens Call. No, I did not know that I would
      come back, but that did not matter. It was an adventure either way. But
      I did not know that it was two way. But I do now. But the dark and the
      unknown and being alone never worried me. But the opportunity to go
      seems to be the hard bit.

      rwr