The Scientific view Merlin

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012
      The Scientific view Merlin

      [ Did you see this Merlin, the scientific view of the big questions

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ6QrS5Zjek
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ6QrS5Zjek> ]

      I had not seen that one but I took a look at it. But I am already very
      familiar with the general scientific view and working process. Also had
      a few communications with him many years ago, but only about science,
      nothing else. But there are different kinds of scientists you know.
      However, as a mystic I agree with their approach (not their conclusions
      when they prognosticate). I demand evidence of anything. I am sceptical
      but with an open mind to learning more. I have never ever been any
      different to that. And I only talk of what I HAVE found so far, not what
      I have NOT found. I also fully agree with him on what he says about
      SETI. I am fully in accord with all those who search for whatever there
      is to be found. And it must continue. If you don't look then you
      don't find. And in so doing then time and time again folks find
      things they were not even looking for. Tis the way it goes, and it
      WORKS. I would not worry too much about conclusions in that field of
      endeavour. Just keep looking.

      Merlin