Re: What am I

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2012
      You are NOT in a possition of being able to talk about mystical states of consciousness, nor even comment on it. So why don't you quit
      it and get back to talking about mundane local politics in your part of the world. Talk about what you know and quit arsing around with things you do not know. You are so BORING.

      Dick Richardson