Tuning IN tuning OUT?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012
      Tuning IN tuning OUT?

      [ I have read many accounts of mystical experiences and they seem to be
      about tuning in to the universe, and a oneness with the universe and
      knowing all things. But your account sounds more like a tuning out of
      the universe. Is this term applicable? ]

      Tuning IN and tuning OUT? Yes that will do fine for brevity. But one
      would have to go on to explain it. But there are plainly two reason for
      this tuning IN to the universe bit. One of them is that some are genuine
      and the other is that most of them are frauds and they know nothing else
      but the universe, so they are basing their LIE on that.

      An Extroverted Mystical experience could briefly be put as tuning IN to
      the physical universe TO SOME DEGREE, for an Extroverted Mystical
      experience takes place on the world in an otherwise normal state of
      consciousness with the mystical but superimposing on to it. Known it
      myself.

      However, an Introverted Mystical experience has got nothing to do with
      the world and the physical universe at all. All that disappears; is
      GONE, is no more; gone missing; NOT THERE. Do you follow? You do not
      seem to find frauds when it comes to deep Transcendent Introverted
      Mystical experience because people could not invent it and thus lie
      about it. When reading such thing you have to know what to look for. And
      there is only one way of knowing what to look for.

      When I talk of the COSMOS I am not talking about the physical universe
      and stars and galaxies and outer space. All that is only about five
      percent of the COSMOS. And universes could come and go like nights and
      days. As do life forms here. And why do you think I keep saying GRAB THE
      DAY? It is because it is so transient. It will never come back again.
      But it can go into memory storage for usefulness.

      As for the bit about knowing all things then that is BULLSHIT
      perpetrated by frauds. Do you know one of the things which is ODD about
      all the questions which I have received on all this, it is that hardly
      any of them ever mention the Consciousness Expansion which happened
      right at the beginning of that journey. Read it again. Even that has
      nothing to do with the universe, it is about consciousness and what we
      are.

      How many times have I said that you will not find what you are in
      history, time, space, and books? It has damn all to do with the universe
      chum. Objectivity is just a part of THE ALL. If you want to split all
      this into just two things for convenience then you must split it into
      the OBSERVER and the OBSERVED. WHAT is the Observer and WHAT is the
      Observed? THAT is what it is ALL about. Mystics my backside.

      Dick Richardson